Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Elliot and Olivia

         OLIVIA BENSON P.O.V

I guess i've always been in love with my partner Elliot..when you work with someone for six years, you tend to learn a few things about that person. Well we know practically everything about each other, he was married and had 4 kids and i'm as single as they come. Until he told me he was getting a divorce, and  as sick and twisted as it sounds..i was actually kind of happy. 

Elliot had moved in a small condo in lower mahattan and sometimes after work, we would go down to delancey street and have a couple drinks, He would have his usual vodka and tonic and i had my usual, which was half a shot glass of tequila.

One night after a particularly hard case, we headed downtown to  Times square and hit all the major bars. We got so drunk that we were actually thrown out of a bar and on the cab ride home, we made out..

We got about half way  up the stairs  to my apartment before we started kissing and attempting to take each other's clothes off.

"Ooo GOD! wait wait:" I said

"What? do you wanna stop?" Elliot said breathlessly

"Oo god no, i just wanna get my keys out" I pawed through my purse trying to find my keys while Elliot started kissing my neck..

I finally found the keys and we both nearly tripped over the landing Trying to kiss and walk at the same time

"OoOOofff! let's get into the bedroom before we hurt ourselves" i said .. we both ran into my bedroom and tore each other's clothes off

"i've dreamed of this moment so many times" Elliot said

"Shut up and do me hard!" I commanded

I can honestly in 30 years of life and about 15 of those years of being sexually active.that was the single most satisfying sexual moment of my life and just when i thought Elliot was tired and wanted to sleep, he would want to do it again .

The next morning, i woke up  and expected  to see Elliot besides me but he wasn't, there was a note on the pillow and a mug of coffee waiting on my reading table

Liv, thanks for the sex, it was amazing, i had to run home  and change but see ya later gorgous (wink wink) meanwhile, here's something hott and dark to tide you over til later-Elliot

I laughed and reread the note and kept  rereading it while i was getting dressed.

Over the next few weeks, we combined looking for pediphiles and and murderers with great sex every night, i still don't know how we managed to keep it a secret for so long but we were so good no one even caught on...

Until...

I was running down Avenue B chasing a perp who was molesting little girls and killing them, when i turned onto Avenue C and the guy suddenly stopped short

"HEY POLICE!" i shouted

the guy stopped, turned and pointed a 38mm at me

"PUT THE GUN DOWN" i yelled

all i could think to myself was "where the hell is Elliot?,he should have been right behind me!"

"PLEASE JUST PUT THE GUN DOWN" i pleaded,

the guy didn't say a word, just took a few steps forward, i raised my gun and had my finger on the trigger

"Don't do it, i'll put my gun down if you put your's down" Clearly neogating with this ass wasn't gonna happen.

What happened in the next few minutes, i'll never know,

four shots rang out and i got hit  in my shoulder..oOoo it hurt so bad!

I fell on the street and just waited to die..

"OH MY GOD! OLIVIA" someone yelled  then  i felt someone pick me up but i couldn't open my eyes

"MAHATTAN SVU TO BASE, WE HAVE AN OFFICER SHOT WE NEED ASSITANCE NOW!"  whoever was carrying me, was running and and shouting into a walkie,,i think it was Elliot but i don't know..........

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello need more and what the heck does P.O.V. stand for..................................................................................